His specialization includes public procurement law, public-private partnerships, and civil law with special regard to contract law and negotiations.
Mr. Sawicki is a graduate of the Law and Administration Faculty of the Silesian University in Katowice. He has also graduated from the University of Economics in Katowice (postgraduate international trade). At the moment a student of PhD studies under Professor W. Popiołek obtaining a doctorate in the Department of Civil and Private International Law of the Silesian University in Katowice.
He is the author of publications devoted to issues of civil and public procurement law. He lectures civil and public procurement law at WSB Schools of Banking in Chorzów. From 2005 to 2015 Krzysztof Sawicki was a lecturer at the Silesian University of Technology in Gliwice. As a speaker he actively participates in many conferences, seminaries and courses devoted to issues of public procurement law in Poland and EU.
Current advocate practice at Viribus Unitis Krzysztof Sawicki Advocate. The Legal and Business Consulting in Gliwice has its origins in previous legal practice which dates back to 1996.
- From 2005 to 2014 Krzysztof Sawicki was a partner in the Sawicki and Włoczyk law firm. At that time he specialized in providing legal service to contracting entities and contractors, compiling essential documents for procurement procedures, completion and submission of tenders. He has also represented contracting entities and contractors in procedures before the National Chamber of Appeal, the Arbitration Tribune and courts in complaint procedures. Krzysztof Sawicki has participated in business negotiations and has drawn up contracts.
- Since January 2014 an advocate at Viribus Unitis Krzysztof Sawicki Advocate. Legal and Business Consulting in Gliwice.
- From 2005 to 2010 legal assistance of the Municipal Office in Gliwice,
- From 2006 to 2007 legal assistance in the scope of public procurement law at the Employment Office in Bytom.
- From 2000 to 2010 public procurement specialist at the Upper Silesian Regional Development Agency.
- From 2000-2010 public procurement specialist at the Regional Chamber of Commerce and Industry in Katowice.
- Since 2010 public procurement specialist at the Regional Chamber of Commerce and Industry in Gliwice.
- Cooperation with chambers of commerce and employers associations in the scope of legal consulting and training activities connected with civil and public procurement law.
- From 1996 to March 2005 Head of the Public Procurement Section at the Municipal Office in Bytom.
- From 1998 to 2004 cooperation with law firms and companies including: W. Popiołek & Partners. Legal Advisers Law Firm Limited Partnership in the scope of providing legal service to contracting entities and contractors, completion of documents and regulations for awarding tenders, completion and submission of tenders as well as represented contracting entities and contractors before the Arbitration Tribune and courts in complaint procedures.